This week Darragh Durkan from EWT water explains how EWT work with both residential and commercial customers to provide huge savings.
Whilst working with the EW Technologies, market leaders in domestic water filtration and water softening, he managed the installation of over 3000 installations before moving into the commercial side of the business.
Over the last 4 years he has worked for most high street hotel chains, care homes and manufacturing business’ and have saved them an average of 28% on their water related costs.
The company’s key aim is to simplify our clients water treatment and deliver them year on year, dependable savings. They do this by;
– Carrying our a complete water audit free of charge to assess where we can help
– delivering out of hours service with minimum response times
– working alongside existing supplier contracts
– delivering 100% hassle free compliance
– e-Care GSM text message reminding and logging services as standard
– covering a wide range of all water treatment needs
Who EWT work with:
HOTELS, CARE HOMES AND MANUFACTURING – Are you paying large water bills in excess of £12k p/a? Do you regularly have limescale cause damage to your fixtures, fittings and appliances? Do you have to order consumables and filter changes and hope that they come on time? We create a bespoke TOTAL WATER TREATMENT STRATEGY to suite your needs, ensuring complete hassle free maintenance and compliance.
Residential Building Managers- Do you encounter avoidable leaks and repairs due to scale damage? Did you know your residents could save over £200 per year, per apartment? We offer total water management, giving your residents the perfect experience and service.
Facilities Managers or Chief Engineers- We can remove the uncertainty from appliance breakdowns, deliver a hassle free service and save over 30% on your water heating costs.
– If you are interested in removing the hassle from your water systems and saving 28% on your water related costs, contact me: Darragh@ewtwater.com for a free, no catch water assessment.